1/3 Photos of Cranberry Pecan Salad
Each year my company has a cook-off. This was this year's winner in the Salad-Taster's Choice category. It was so yummy, I thought I had to share it! (Courtesy of Becky Miller)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, rinsed and dried
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spread pecans evenly on a baking sheet and toast for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix until the sugar and salt dissolve. Whisk in olive oil.
- 4In a salad bowl, toss together the greens, cranberries, onions, pecans, and cheese.
- 5Drizzle with vinaigrette, and toss gently to coat.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pecan Salad
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 338.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens