- 9 inches unbaked pie shells
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Prebake pie shell for 7 minutes at 425. Cool crust.
- In a medium bowl beat together eggs and brown sugar.
- Slowly add corn syrup, maple syrup, butter, and vanilla, mixing well.
- Stir in pecans and cranberries.
- Pour into partially baked crust. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until set. Cool thoroughly. Serve with whipped cream.