1/2 Photos of Cranberry Pecan Oat Cookies
Mia in Germany's Note:
This is a chewy cookie which I made up some years ago. It can be made with gluten free oats and gluten free flour, too. The amount is a guess because I didn't make these cookies for about two years and can't remember how many it yields, but I guess it is something around 30 cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prehehat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Chop pecans and cranberries.
- 3Cream together butter, egg, sugar and syrup.
- 4Stir in flour, oats and baking powder.
- 5Stir in pecans and cranberries.
- 6With a teaspoon, drop dough onto baking paper lined cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- 7Bake about 10 to 20 minutes (I remember the time varied for some reason each time I made them. Start watching them after 10 minutes).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pecan Oat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 48.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g