Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I really like gelatin salads and this one is so good and really pretty to serve around Christmas.
Make and share this Cranberry-Pecan Gelatin Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine the reserved pineapple juice and 1 cup water in a small pan; bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Pour into a large bowl and add jello mixes; stir until dissolved.
- Add drained pineapple, cranberry sauce, orange juice concentrate, nuts and mix well.
- Spray jello mold with cooking spray add jello mixture & chill.