Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A sweet and savory side dish that goes great with all types of main dishes.
Make and share this Cranberry Pecan Curry Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In large saucepan, bring water and salt to boil.
- Add rices, cover and turn down to a simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.Add a little more water if it evaporates before 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir, and let stand covered for 5 minutes.
- Add cranberries, stir and let cool to room temperature uncovered.
- Stir in scallions.
- Mix dressing ingredients together (except for pecans) in a small bowl an whisk until incorporated.
- Add to rice mixture and toss to coat.
- Stir in pecans. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.