I make these every year for Christmas...the cranberries give them a festive look. Excellent flavor! These tarts freeze well too!
My Private Note
"3 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, beat eggs LIGHTLY with a fork.
- 2Add corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and vanilla.
- 3Stir until blended.
- 4Divide nuts and cranberries evenly among tart shells.
- 5Pour in filling until shells are 2/3 full.
- 6Bake in preheated 350F (180C) degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or just until set and golden.
- 7Hint: if you have a 3 or 4 cup measuring cup, pour the filling into this and then fill up the tart shells.
- 8Much easier.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pecan Butter Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (868 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 15.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
3-inch tart shells