Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I make these every year for Christmas...the cranberries give them a festive look. Excellent flavor! These tarts freeze well too!
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml corn syrup
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped pecans
- 158.51 ml chopped cranberries
- 24 frozen 3-inch tart shells, thawed
- In medium bowl, beat eggs LIGHTLY with a fork.
- Add corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and vanilla.
- Stir until blended.
- Divide nuts and cranberries evenly among tart shells.
- Pour in filling until shells are 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated 350F (180C) degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or just until set and golden.
- Hint: if you have a 3 or 4 cup measuring cup, pour the filling into this and then fill up the tart shells.
- Much easier.
These were a big hit and a nice change from the regular butter tarts - filed under Favourite Recipes!