Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make these every year for Christmas...the cranberries give them a festive look. Excellent flavor! These tarts freeze well too!
- In medium bowl, beat eggs LIGHTLY with a fork.
- Add corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and vanilla.
- Stir until blended.
- Divide nuts and cranberries evenly among tart shells.
- Pour in filling until shells are 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated 350F (180C) degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or just until set and golden.
- Hint: if you have a 3 or 4 cup measuring cup, pour the filling into this and then fill up the tart shells.
- Much easier.
These were a big hit and a nice change from the regular butter tarts - filed under Favourite Recipes!