Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice hostess gift for the holidays-sub dried blueberries or cherries if you wish.
Make and share this Cranberry Pecan Bark recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place pecan halves on a cookie sheet and toast for 10 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- When cool pour nuts into a bowl and line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Following package directions melt candy coating in your microwave.
- Stir in toasted pecans, cranberries, and nutmeg.
- Spread mixture on prepared cookie sheet, 1/4 inch thick.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Remove and break into 1 and 1/2 inch pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Pretty, easy and fast to do. Expensive, would be the only thing against it, but so much cheaper than buying candy. Would make several nice gifts, as it makes a lot and would be easy to split up into several bags. Note to self--I used 100 grams less white chocolate, one bar for me and it was fine. I also used more pecans as there were more than a cup in the bag. Perfect on parchement paper. I think dried apricots would be pretty and good chopped up in there too.