Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great little salad to put together for a lite dinner or lunch, combining the sweetness of dried cranberries and cubed pear. This uses Miracle Whip salad dressing. You can use regular mayo, if you wish, but I'm not sure of the taste. For the croutons, instead of store-bought, you could use Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Crunchy Croutons. :) Along with lunches and dinners, this would be a great addition to potlucks, brunches, dinner parties, picnics, etc.
- 6 cups salad greens, torn
- 3 medium pears, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄2 cup store-bought crouton (your choice of flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Toss greens with pears, cranberries adn walnuts in large salad bowl; top with croutons. Set aside.
- Mix Miracle Whip, vinegar and water.
- Drizzle over the salad just before serving.