Recipe by LynnL
This makes a good amount and you can always substatute the pears for apples. Always goes over well and there is never any left overs
- 4 large pears
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup cranberry almond crunch cereal, lightly crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F
- PEEL, core and slice pears. Toss with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoons of the cinnamon in 8-inch square baking dish.
- MIX 1/2 cup brown sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon in large bowl. Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cereal. Sprinkle over pear mixture.
- BAKE 30 minute or until pears are tender. Serve warm.