1/2 Photos of Cranberry Pear Cobbler
This recipe is low sodium and came from Nubella
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Combine pears, cranberries and tapioca in a deep 9 inche baking dish. Let sit 5 minutes.
- 2Combine salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar in a bowl and sprinkle evenly over pears and cranberries.
- 3Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl. Cut egg into flour mixture. Sprinkle evenly over fruit mixture and drizzle with butter.
- 4Bake 40-45 minutes or until topping is golden.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pear Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 53.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g