Recipe by Mirj
Very flavorful and low fat.
Top Review by spatchcock
I got this recipe from Cooking Light last year and made it for Thanksgiving. Looked for it this year, finally found it here. This is an excellent and fresh-tasting take on the old-fashioned cranberry sauce. This would be excellent at other times of the year besides the holidays as well. Thanks for posting!
- 709.77 ml fresh cranberries
- 473.18 ml finely chopped, peeled Anjou pears (, , about 3 pears)
- 314.66 ml orange juice
- 295.73 ml dried cranberries
- 158.51 ml packed brown sugar
- 44.37 ml dried currants or 44.37 ml raisins
- 44.37 ml minced crystallized ginger
- 0.59 ml ground cardamom