Wonderful fall flavors combine to make a great condiment for the holidays. Pass the turkey or pork tenderloin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons candied ginger, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 cinnamon stick
- red pepper flakes
- ground cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 bosc pears, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1In a heavy saucepan bring vinegar, onions, gingers, zests, spices to a boil.
- 2Cook until reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and cook on low until flavors blend, 30 minutes.
- 4Remove cinnamon stick, mash with potato masher if desired.
- 5Serve at room temperature May be prepared 3 days ahead.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry, Pear and Ginger Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (1607 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 89.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: