Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The colors in this salsa are great. Serve this over grilled chicken breasts or turkey. It is also good used as a condiment with any dinner.
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can peaches
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut, grated
- Saute onion until opaque.
- Add garlic and saute lightly.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat thoroughly.
Absolutely delicious! I made and jarred some for Christmas gifts too:) Nice with Pork or Chicken.
Very nice fruit salsa! Most friends tried a bit then went back to pile it on!