Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Super quick and simple to throw together.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (29 ounce) cans unsweetened sliced peaches (I prefer no sugar added or in light juice)
- 1 (15 5/8 ounce) package cranberry quick bread mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons orange zest, divided in half
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries (I prefer Craisins)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- Pour butter into 9X13 pan.
- Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup juice.
- Pat peaches dry and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine quick bread mix, egg, 1 Tbl of orange peel, and reserved peach juice.
- Drop batter by tablespoons over butter, spreading slightly.
- Arrange peaches over top.
- Sprinkle with cranberries.
- Combine sugar and remaining orange peel and sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.