1/1 Photo of Cranberry Pancakes
Richie La Monica's Note:
This is a great fall recipe and you can use either fresh or frozen cranberries. Fresh cranberries can be frozen for up to one year in an airtight freezer bag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat milk, melted butter, and egg together in a bowl.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder, 2 tbls sugar, and salt together in a separate bowl and add them to the wet ingredients mixing just enough to wet the flour.
- 3Cut cranberries in half, place in microwave safe bowl and sprinkle in the 1 tsp of sugar. Microwave on high and stir every 15 seconds till cranberries start to bubble. Let cool and add to pancake mixture.
- 4Preheat griddle with a pat of butter on each side till water droplets dance on the surface.
- 5Put 1/4 cup of cranberry batter on griddle and cook till surface bubbles and edges get crusty. Flip and cook on other side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 136.3 mg
- Sodium 1128.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 12.8 g