I was inspired to make this fudge by a candy shop in Portsmouth, NH, called Mainely Gourmet. They sell the most decadent and unusual chocolates there. They have a cran orange white chocolate bark that is amazing. I experimented and came up with this. It's delicious, velvety and smooth. A great addition to holiday baking, I think. (Number of pieces you get depends on what size you cut them)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows (4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups good quailty white chocolate chips (I use Ghirardelli)
- 3/4-1 cup orange flavored dried cranberries (plain is ok if you can't find the orange ones)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 grated orange, zest of
- 1Grease an 8" square pan.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine butter, milk, sugar and salt.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, craisins, nuts, vanilla and orange zest.
- 6Stir quickly for 1 minute until marshmallows melt and blend.
- 7Pour into pan, cool, and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1024 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 28.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of