1/3 Photos of Cranberry Orange Walnut Loaf
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
DH found this "gem" of a recipe in one of our local supermarket flyers. Tried and tested and flop proof. I used fresh cranberries, but frozen will be just as good. The batter is extremely stiff, but don't let put you off to the "heaviness" of the outcome... it is light and packed with goodness!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease an 8x4inch (1.5L) loaf pan. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- 2Combine flour, cranberries, sugar, walnuts, baking poser and salt,
- 3In another bowl, beat egg, orange zest, orange juice and mayonnaise until smoothe.
- 4Stir into flour mixture just until moistened (batter will be stiff).
- 5Spoon into pan.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 60 - 70 minutes.
- 7Loaf is done when toothpick inserted in centre comes our clean.
- 8Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Walnut Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 234.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g