1/3 Photos of Cranberry-Orange Vodka
168 hrs 10 mins
From the Food Network - am going to make some for some Christmas gifts. Will let you know once it's done! The cooking time includes the time the mixture needs to settle. You can use frozen cranberries also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cranberries, sugar and vanilla in a medium saucepan. Place pan over medium heat and stir. Simmer cranberry mixture until the berries burst, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- 2Place orange peels in a large glass container with an airtight lid, or large mason jars with lids. Pour vodka over the orange peels.
- 3Allow the cranberry mixture to cool. Pour the cooled mixture into the glass container(s). Cover tightly and set aside for 1 week. After 1 week, strain out the cranberries sand orange peels and pour mixture into a clean bottle, using a funnel. Store vodka in the refrigerator.
- 4To serve: Pour 2 ounces of vodka mixture over ice in a tall glass and top with tonic water. Garnish with a slice of lime.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Orange Vodka
Serving Size: 1 (1396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2656.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 259.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.0 g
- Sugars 220.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, rind of