Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mother in law makes these every time she visits! They freeze perfectly and are a delicious treat.
- 4 cups white flour
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins or 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- blend all dry ingredients. put oranges, water eggs and vanilla in a jar and shake to break up oranges. add dry ingredients. use ice cream scoop and drop on a cookie sheet. bake at 350F for 10-15 minute.