Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe can be served hot or chilled over ice. It is perfect for the winter months, caroling, sleding, etc. It is also perfect for sipping around the pool or at barbecues. It comes for The Hotel Limpia Cookbook.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 orange and spice tea bags
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups cranberry juice, heated
- orange wedge
- Steep the tea bags in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and stir to disssolve.
- Add the hot cranberry juice and serve warm in mugs garnished with orange wedges or chill and serve over ice.
This was a great tangy and just swwet enough drink. I love cranberry juice and the orange spice tea added a great flavor, thanks for sharing this, can't wait to make it again! Made this for the Comfort Cafe Snow Queen tag event.
Hey Paula, I'm drinking this tea as I write this review. Oh man this is one really great tasting hot tea! I made extra, so I can make it into ice tea to enjoy later today. Paula, I want to thank you so much for posting this recipe, it definitely is a keeper!!! I look forward to making this tea often.
A wonderful tea to relax while sitting on a patio! We enjoyed the combination of the orange and cranberry flavors. Preferred it iced rather than hot. Prepared as a participant in the Sept 2009 Aus/NZ Swap #32 Event.