1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
You can bake this in your turkey but why dry out your bird??
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups fresh cranberries or 3 cups frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package herb-seasoned stuffing cubes (8 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 6 celery ribs, sliced 1/2-inch
- 2 medium onions, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cranberry-orange sauce
- 1Stir together cranberries, sugar and 1 1/2 cups orange juice in 3-quart saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cranberries pop and sugar dissolves about 9 to 11 minutes; cool 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, combine all remaining stuffing ingredients in large bowl.
- 4Stir in cranberry mixture.
- 5Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 6To bake stuffing in casserole, place stuffing mixture into greased 3-quart casserole dish.
- 7Bake, uncovered, for 60 to 70 minutes or until celery is tender.
- 8Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in 2-quart saucepan.
- 9Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until melted (5 to 6 minutes).
- 10Pour into blender in small batches and puree.
- 11Serve sauce with turkey.
Browse Our Top Berries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Berries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 705.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: