1 hr 20 mins
Garnish with candied citrus peel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the cranberries, water, sugar, and zest in a saucepan until the liquid begins to boil; boil 1 minute, then remove from heat; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
- 2Pass the cranberries and their liquid through a food mill fitted with a fine disk or puree in a blender or food processor and then press the puree through a sieve to remove any large bits of cranberry skin.
- 3Stir in the orange juice and liqueur.
- 4Chill mixture thoroughly (preferably overnight), then freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Orange Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (909 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 206.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 186.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of