This is an excellant snack mix for the holidays. We cook up several batches of this every year, package it up, and deliver it to friends and family. It's always a great hit. When cooking more than 2 batches at once I increase the bake time to 60 minutes to compensate for the loss of heat from opening the oven door repeatedly
- 2 cups Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal (Cinnamon or Brown Sugar)
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup whole almond
- 2⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat Oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cereals, pretzels, and almonds.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and spices. Stir in melted butter and orange concentrate.
- Pour sugar/butter mixture over cereal mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13" x 9" baking pan and spread into an even layer.
- Cook for 50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in dried Cranberries.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight conatiner.