1/2 Photos of Cranberry-Orange Snack Mix
1 hr 5 mins
Chef Lanfear's Note:
This is an excellant snack mix for the holidays. We cook up several batches of this every year, package it up, and deliver it to friends and family. It's always a great hit. When cooking more than 2 batches at once I increase the bake time to 60 minutes to compensate for the loss of heat from opening the oven door repeatedly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal (Cinnamon or Brown Sugar)
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup whole almond
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1Preheat Oven to 250 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine cereals, pretzels, and almonds.
- 3In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and spices. Stir in melted butter and orange concentrate.
- 4Pour sugar/butter mixture over cereal mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- 5Pour mixture into a greased 13" x 9" baking pan and spread into an even layer.
- 6Cook for 50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and stir in dried Cranberries.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9Store in an airtight conatiner.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Orange Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 99.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: