Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006 A refreshing alternative to rich holiday eggnog.
Make and share this Cranberry-Orange Slush Cocktails recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups brandy
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 (1 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored soda or 2 (1 liter) bottles sparkling water
- fresh cranberries, to garnish
- orange slice, to garnish
- Mix all ingredients except soda pop in nonmetal container.
- Divide among pint containers.
- Cover and freeze at least 8 hours until slushy.
- For each serving, mix equal amounts of slush mixture and soda pop in glass.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries or orange slices.