Recipe by FlemishMinx
Nice change from traditional cranberry sauce.
Top Review by foxhunter219
Because we don't all like cranberry chunks in our sauce, I put it all thru the blender after it cooled a bit. Makes the best cranberry sauce I ever tasted. I put it on my turkey instead of gravy. Superb. Probably will try on pork and chicken. Just wish I had some more fresh cranberries to make more.
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze juice from oranges.
- This should yield just about 1 cup, make up any difference with water.
- In a 2-qt saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce fire to a nice simmer, stirring occasionally, and cooking till cranberries pop, some 5 to 8 minutes.
- Mixture will thicken as it chills.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, but this can easily be made a day in advance, and keeps up to 4 days in the fridge.