Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this with turkey or ham because its not too sweet!
Make and share this Cranberry Orange Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar, zests, juices& next 5 ingredients in a heavy pot.
- Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
- Bring to aboil& let boil for about 3 minutes.
- Fold in the fresh cranberries& liqueur.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally until most of the cranberries break open (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat& let the mixture cool.
- Spoon into sterilized jars, cover tightly& refrigerate.
- This will keep for up to one month.