Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this with turkey or ham because its not too sweet!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 orange, juice and zest of, grated
- lime, juice and zest of, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cinnamon stick, 2 inches long
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- Combine sugar, zests, juices& next 5 ingredients in a heavy pot.
- Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
- Bring to aboil& let boil for about 3 minutes.
- Fold in the fresh cranberries& liqueur.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally until most of the cranberries break open (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat& let the mixture cool.
- Spoon into sterilized jars, cover tightly& refrigerate.
- This will keep for up to one month.