1/2 Photos of Cranberry Orange Sauce
I love this with turkey or ham because its not too sweet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, zests, juices& next 5 ingredients in a heavy pot.
- 2Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
- 3Bring to aboil& let boil for about 3 minutes.
- 4Fold in the fresh cranberries& liqueur.
- 5Simmer, stirring occasionally until most of the cranberries break open (about 15 minutes).
- 6Remove from heat& let the mixture cool.
- 7Spoon into sterilized jars, cover tightly& refrigerate.
- 8This will keep for up to one month.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (928 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 136.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: