Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple sauce for poultry or pork.
Make and share this Cranberry Orange Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries or 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange, rind of, grated
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup water
- In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients; boil gently, and cook for 10 minutes or until all the cranberries have popped open.
- Cool; remove cinnamon stick; serve at room temperature.