Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe is from the 2009 cookbook, Zero-Proof Cocktails. Preparation time does not include the time needed to chill the fruit in the cranberry juice.
Top Review by JannettaMaria
I made this recipe for a group of friends over a year ago but didn't save the recipe to my cookbook. I have spent days looking for it since the group is gathering again and requesting it. This is the 2nd time they have requested it. I am so glad that I found it!! It was such a hit with my friends.<br/>Thank you for posting it.
- 1 lemon, sliced, seeded
- 1 orange, sliced, seeded
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 4 cups cranberry juice, no-sugar-added, chilled
- 2 cups cranberry-grape juice, chilled
- 2 cups fresh orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups ice