Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the 2009 cookbook, Zero-Proof Cocktails. Preparation time does not include the time needed to chill the fruit in the cranberry juice.
- 1 lemon, sliced, seeded
- 1 orange, sliced, seeded
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 4 cups cranberry juice, no-sugar-added, chilled
- 2 cups cranberry-grape juice, chilled
- 2 cups fresh orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups ice
- Put the fresh fruit in a large pitcher & pour the cranberry juice over it, then chill for 2 hours.
- Stir in the cran-grape juice, orange juice & lime juice, then add ice & serve in wine glasses or punch cups.
I made this recipe for a group of friends over a year ago but didn't save the recipe to my cookbook. I have spent days looking for it since the group is gathering again and requesting it. This is the 2nd time they have requested it. I am so glad that I found it!! It was such a hit with my friends.<br/>Thank you for posting it.
Refreshing and really a nice twist on a cranberry orange drink. I really love how the flavors of the fruit still came through the drink. I found it just delightful. Made for your win during the Summer Spectacular event in the cooking tag game forum. Thanks Syd!