Recipe by Seasoned Cook
FLAVOR GALORE! Moist and tender! This dish makes the best gravy to put over rice. Nice entree to serve guests and makes a very pretty dish!
Top Review by LoveToBake67
This was delicious! We just love Pork Tenderloin at our house and the Cranberry and Orange gave it a unique taste. I didn't have any dry Mustard so I just added a squirt of prepared spicy mustard. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 425.24 g whole berry cranberry sauce
- 85.04 g orange juice
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 44.37 ml chili sauce or 44.37 ml barbecue sauce
- 1 orange, sliced
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 44.37 ml cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub salt onto pork tenderloin and place in bottom of crock pot. (You may lightly brown it in a small amount of oil, if you wish.).
- In a medium bowl, place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar and chili sauce. Stir and pour over pork tenderloin.
- Turn crock pot on high for first hour and then allow to cook an additional 2 to 3 hours. Lift lid and quickly place orange slices over pork without stirring. Cook an additional hour.
- In a small bowl mix cornstarch and cold water. Add last 10 minutes of cooking time for thickening purposes.
- Serve over cooked rice and enjoy!