Recipe by AmyZoe
I love the fresh rosemary with the oranges. This makes a tart relish, and I loved it. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Christmas 2010.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange peel, grated
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary (or 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp dried rosemary crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, and orange peel.
- Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the oranges, liqueur, and rosemary.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator.