Taken from Backwoods Home magazine. Cranberry-Orange Relish with a hint of mint.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 2Add the cranberries and sauté for about 4 minutes, until they begin to burst.
- 3Add the sugar and sauté for 2 minutes more.
- 4Add the orange juice and let simmer for about 6 minutes, until the mixture begins to thicken.
- 5Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- 6Transfer to a medium glass or nonreactive metal bowl and gently stir in the oranges and mint.
- 7Let stand, loosely covered, for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- 8Refrigerate if not using immediately.
- 9Bring to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Orange Relish
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.1
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g