Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taken from Backwoods Home magazine. Cranberry-Orange Relish with a hint of mint.
Make and share this Cranberry-Orange Relish recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the cranberries and sauté for about 4 minutes, until they begin to burst.
- Add the sugar and sauté for 2 minutes more.
- Add the orange juice and let simmer for about 6 minutes, until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to a medium glass or nonreactive metal bowl and gently stir in the oranges and mint.
- Let stand, loosely covered, for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- Refrigerate if not using immediately.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.