Recipe by Audrey M
This is a wonderful punch to serve for company or at a special occasion. You can omit the orange liqueur.
- 2 (32 ounce) bottles cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice concentrate
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles orange soda, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup orange-flavored liqueur, optional
- ice, ring or block
- 1 orange, sliced
- whole cloves (optional)
- cranberries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Just before serving, add orange soda and liquer, if desired.
- Also,add ice ring or square block of frozen ice.
- Garnish with orange slices decorated with cloves and cranberries.
- Stick the cloves around each orange slice by placing clove in orange rind.
- I use about seven cloves per orange slice and have seven orange slices in punch bowl.
- The cranberry is placed in the center of each orange slice.