9 hrs 15 mins
I've had this recipe for many years, but don't remember where I got it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork roast in 3 1/2 - to 4-quart slow cooker.
- 2In small bowl, combine cranberries, broth, orange peel and 1/4 cup of the cranberry juice cocktail; mix well.
- 3Pour over pork.
- 4Cover; cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours.
- 5Remove pork from slow cooker; place on serving platter.
- 6Cover with foil.
- 7Pour juices from slow cooker into medium saucepan; if necessary, skim off any fat.
- 8In small bowl, blend remaining 1/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail and.
- 9cornstarch until smooth.
- 10Stir into juices in saucepan.
- 11Cook over medium heat until bubbly and thickened, stirring constantly.
- 12Cut pork into slices.
- 13Serve pork with sauce.
- 14If desired, garnish with additional shredded orange peel.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Orange Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.9
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 134.3 mg
- Sodium 192.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 32.0 g