Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe for a quick bread that can be eaten for breakfast or anytime.
Make and share this Cranberry Orange Nut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups fresh cranberries or 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease loaf pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Stir in almonds.
- In seperate bowl, whisk egg and add oil, orange juice and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients and cranberries to dry and stir until just combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and spread evenly, cook for 50-60 minutes.