Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of my mom's recipe.
Make and share this Cranberry-Orange Nut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease the bottom of a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until particles are the size of coarse meal.
- Stir in orange peel, juice, and egg; just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely.