A tasty, satisfying muffin that is a diabetic-friendly treat. I am addicted to breads/muffins, scones, etc. (you get the picture!) and find this one totally satisfying and within the limits of diabetic options.
- Combine cranberries and sugar while sifting dry ingredients together -- then add and stir into dry ingredients.
- Combine egg, juice and oil and grated peel and add to dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Pour batter into 12 muffin cups, lightly sprayed or into paper muffin liners (or a loaf pan).
- Bake muffins at 375 degs for 25".
- Bake loaf at 350 degs for 50".