1/1 Photo of Cranberry-Orange Muffins ( Diabetic Friendly)
Colleen Sr.'s Note:
A tasty, satisfying muffin that is a diabetic-friendly treat. I am addicted to breads/muffins, scones, etc. (you get the picture!) and find this one totally satisfying and within the limits of diabetic options.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cranberries and sugar while sifting dry ingredients together -- then add and stir into dry ingredients.
- 2Combine egg, juice and oil and grated peel and add to dry ingredients until just moistened.
- 3Pour batter into 12 muffin cups, lightly sprayed or into paper muffin liners (or a loaf pan).
- 4Bake muffins at 375 degs for 25".
- 5Bake loaf at 350 degs for 50".
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Orange Muffins ( Diabetic Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 201.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: