Delicious and easy to make. One of my favorites!
Make and share this Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- In a bowl, stir together cranberries, 1/4 cup of the sugar, and orange peel.
- In a larger bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and the rest of the sugar.
- Add oil, orange juice, and eggs all at once to the flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Fold in sugared cranberries and nuts.
- Pour batter into muffin pan, evenly dividing batter between cups.
- Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.