Prep 12 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and easy to make. One of my favorites!
Make and share this Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- In a bowl, stir together cranberries, 1/4 cup of the sugar, and orange peel.
- In a larger bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and the rest of the sugar.
- Add oil, orange juice, and eggs all at once to the flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Fold in sugared cranberries and nuts.
- Pour batter into muffin pan, evenly dividing batter between cups.
- Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Also found this to be just like Dunkin Donuts..used homemade cranberry sauce from christmas dinner, just cut back on the sugar and zest (which was already in the sauce)..grandkids couldnt get enough..Thanks
I love Dunkin' Donuts' cranberry orange muffins and had hoped these would be similar. I wasn't disappointed! Great muffins.
Made for June, 2010 Orange Tag Game. Very nice (and easy to make) muffin. Not sweet at all, and with just enough hint of tart to give it a nice "zing." Mine turned out a tad dry, but I believe I baked them too long. I hit 23 mins. and forgot to check after 20. Twenty minutes in my oven would have been enough; but...there's always next time to correct MY error! Thanks for a great cranberry/orange recipe.