1/3 Photos of Cranberry Orange Muffins
Sue Lau's Note:
Delicious and easy to make. One of my favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- 3In a bowl, stir together cranberries, 1/4 cup of the sugar, and orange peel.
- 4In a larger bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and the rest of the sugar.
- 5Add oil, orange juice, and eggs all at once to the flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- 6Fold in sugared cranberries and nuts.
- 7Pour batter into muffin pan, evenly dividing batter between cups.
- 8Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (917 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 207.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g