1/2 Photos of Cranberry Orange Muffins
I took this recipe from the food section of our local newspaper years ago. It's a lovely moist muffin. Lots of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour, 2/3 cup sugar, baking power, salt and walnuts.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Whisk together oil and eggs until well blended.
- 4Make a well in center of flour mixture.
- 5Pour oil mixture along with oranges and cranberries.
- 6Fold dry ingredinets into wet ingredients.
- 7Mix until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- 8Spoon into 12 greased muffin pans and sprinkle with remaining 2 TBSP sugar.
- 9Bake 350F for 25-30 minutes.
- 10Note: Toast walmuts for 8-10 minutes at 350F until golden).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 684.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g