I took this recipe from the food section of our local newspaper years ago. It's a lovely moist muffin. Lots of flavor.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, 2/3 cup sugar, baking power, salt and walnuts.
- Mix well.
- Whisk together oil and eggs until well blended.
- Make a well in center of flour mixture.
- Pour oil mixture along with oranges and cranberries.
- Fold dry ingredinets into wet ingredients.
- Mix until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Spoon into 12 greased muffin pans and sprinkle with remaining 2 TBSP sugar.
- Bake 350F for 25-30 minutes.
- Note: Toast walmuts for 8-10 minutes at 350F until golden).