- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml canola oil
- 532.32 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 354.88 ml cranberries, chopped
- 14.79 ml orange zest, finely grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat together sugar and egg.
- Add milk, sour cream and oil.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add to wet ingredients just until blended then fold in cranberries and orange zest.
- Pour batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Remove muffins from cups to a wire rack.
- Let cool before frosting.