1/2 Photos of Cranberry Orange Muffins
Charlotte J's Note:
These can be iced with a cream cheese frosting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat together sugar and egg.
- 2Add milk, sour cream and oil.
- 3In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4Add to wet ingredients just until blended then fold in cranberries and orange zest.
- 5Pour batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until muffins test done.
- 7Remove muffins from cups to a wire rack.
- 8Let cool before frosting.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1014 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 278.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g