- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, finely grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat together sugar and egg.
- Add milk, sour cream and oil.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add to wet ingredients just until blended then fold in cranberries and orange zest.
- Pour batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Remove muffins from cups to a wire rack.
- Let cool before frosting.