These are great to use up leftover cranberry sauce, but I also buy canned to make them.
Make and share this Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Stir oil and sugar together until well mixed.
- Beat in the egg and orange zest.
- Stir in the cranberry sauce (canned or homemade) and milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing just enough to moisten.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups half full and bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes.
- (Note: If you have no buttermilk, substitute by putting 1 1/2 teaspoons of vinegar in a measuring cup and filling to the 3/4 cup mark with regular milk).