- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (save rind)
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon orange, zest of (of above orange)
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, oil, juice, milk, Splenda and orange zest mixing well.
- Add cranberries and liquid mixture to the flour and mix until flour is just moistened.
- Do not over mix.
- Divide batter into 12 prepared muffin tins whether they are lined or sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove muffins from tins and let cool on a rack.