Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free & Low-Carb!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄2 cup bob's red mill organic golden flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon rumsford aluminum-free baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons kalona supernaturals unsalted grassfed butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 organic eggs
- 1⁄2 cup organic frozen cranberries, Chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nunaturals pure white stevia powder
- 1⁄2 cup granular erythritol
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour, flax meal, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl, melt butter then stir in water, eggs, orange extract and sweetener. Add wet to dry and mix well. Fold in cranberries. Fill 6 paper-lined muffin cups (spray with a little non-stick spray) with the batter. Bake at 350º 20-22 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a rack.