1/1 Photo of Cranberry Orange Loaf
1 hr 15 mins
Anna P.'s Note:
A great loaf to make, I have made this recipe alot, and have used raisins, raspberries ( it's really good with the raspberries) and it sure make's your kitchen smell nice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate rind from orange, squeeze juice into liquid measure, add enough water to make 3/4 cup.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and orange rind; stir in cranberries.
- 4In small bowl, whisk together egg, butter and orange juice; stir into flour mixture just until blended.
- 5Spread in greased 9x5 Loaf pan.
- 6Bake in centre of 350F oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
- 7Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, turn out onto rack and let cool completely.
- 8(Make-ahead, store at room temperature for up to 2 days or over-wrap with heavy-duty foil and freeze for up to 2 weeks.).
Browse Our Top Berries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 171.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g