1/2 Photos of Cranberry-Orange Juice Slushee
This is great for breakfast when you don't have time to prepare a meal, or it is great along side a meal. I've even made it for a pick-me-up any old time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook cranberries and water until skins pop open, about 5 minutes.
- 2Strain through cheesecloth. Bring juice to a boil and add sugar and cloves. Cook for 2 minutes; cool.
- 3Add orange juice and lemon or lime juice. Chill thoroughly in freezer in desired glass.
- 4Garnish with fresh orange slices, if desired.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Orange Juice Slushee
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: