Recipe by Mims & Squims
For a non-alcoholic alternative, replace the wine with bottled cranberry juice cocktail.
- 4 cups cranberry wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 6 -8 star anise, tips
- 4 cardamom pods
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- cinnamon stick
- orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine wine, orange juice, star anise, cardamom, 2 cinnamon sticks, honey and dried cranberries in large saucepan.
- Bring to low simmer, cover & cook 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let steep 1 hours.
- Strain liquid and return to saucepan.
- Reheat just before serving.
- Garnish w/ cinnamon stick and orange slice.