3 hrs 25 mins
Angie Motto's Note:
Very delicious, great for parties (non Alcoholic), Birthdays, Baby Showers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml boiling water
- 1 package cranberry Jell-O gelatin (8 serving size)
- 453.59 g can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 354.88 ml cold water
- 439.41 g can dole mandarin oranges, drained
- 354.88 ml honey maid graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml sugar, divided
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 226.79 g package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml milk
- 2 (453.59 g) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed,divided
- 1STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- 2Stir in cranberry sauce until melted.
- 3Stir in cold water.
- 4Refrigerate about 1 1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten eggs whites).
- 5Gently stir in mandarin oranges.
- 6MEANWHILE stir crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and butter in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 7Firmly press firmly onto bottom.
- 8Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- 9BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and milk in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- 10Gently stir in 1 tub of the whipped topping.
- 11Spread evenly over crust.
- 12Spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer.
- 13REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
- 14Just before serving spread or dollop with remaining tub whipped topping.
- 15Helpful Hints: Soften cream cheese in microwave on High 15 to 20 seconds.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry - Orange Dream
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.6
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 180.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g