1/4 Photos of Cranberry Orange Cookies - Jar Mix
This is posted per request. The recipe is from the "Gifts for the Cookie Jar" cookbook. I have not yet made these. Times are guesstimates for assembling the jar mix. Note: dried orange peel is generally available in the spice section of a grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Jar Mix Ingredients
- 236.59 ml packed light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 532.32 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 14.79 ml dried orange peel
- 177.44 ml chopped dried sweetened cranberries
- 1*JarMix Instructions*.
- 2In 1-qt jar, place brown sugar and pack down.
- 3Next, pour in sugar and smooth top.
- 4In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and orange peel, mixing well.
- 5Pour in half of flour mixture and press down.
- 6Pour in remaining flour mixture and smooth top.
- 7Pour in cranberries and press down to level.
- 8Place lid on jar.
- 10Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 11Empty jar contents into large bowl.
- 12Add butter and eggs.
- 13Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- 14Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 15Bake 10- 12 minutes until lightly browned edges.
- 16Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- 17Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Cookies - Jar Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1031 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 93.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g