- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 7.39 ml finely grated orange zest
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml ground allspice
- 236.59 ml white flour
- 473.18 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml whole berry cranberry sauce
- 236.59 ml icing sugar
- 7.39 ml grated orange zest
- 9.85 ml orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium bowl cream butter, brown sugar, egg, peel, baking powder and allspice.
- Blend in flour and stir in oats and cranberry sauce.
- Drop batter from a teaspoon onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool on racks and drizzle glaze over cookies.
- Whip together glaze ingredients and drizzle from a spoon.